Daily Log App
AppSheet web application to record, view, update, and search a log of daily activity and alarms.
This app was built for the Colorado Governor's Office of Information Technology, specifically the Digital Trunk Radio System (DTRS). The app is used by the DTRS team thus requiring a user sign in, meaning only users that are granted access to the app can use it. Using an interactive dashboard and related views, app users are able to record, view, update, and search a log of daily activity and alarms.Request Demo
The customer had been using an AppMaker web app but due to the system being rolled out they needed a replacement application. BlueVector's AppSheet app was built to replicate the legacy AppMaker app as closely as possible. The app had many features:
- Interactive Dashboard including six tables that changes based on day. When a day is selected, the six tables will change to show the related data for that specific day.
- A lock/unlock feature that can lock and subsequently unlock a day. When a day is locked, no new records can be added and no existing records can be edited. When the day is unlocked, the ability to add/edit/delete are available again.
- Multiple tables that can be filtered by a date range.
- Interactive charts that can be changed based on a date range filter.
- Editable tables to maintain all parent tables.